Also known as
SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Scientific Name: Turnera Aphrodisiaca.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Damiana mother tincture q
- Damiana is used primarily as an energy tonic and an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- Cases after injury of spine from a fall, sexual excess are relieved with the help of Damiana
- Severe migraine,injuries, over-exertion, Prosthetic affections.
- Helps to reduce headaches and induces sleep, improves appetite.
- Affects the psyche, producing a mild emotional uplift, irritability.
- It calms the nervous system, Stress and anxiety.
- Damiana is useful in complaints of indigestion and constipation.
- It Improves the digestion and is also used as a laxative in gastric complaints.
- It stimulates the intestinal tract and brings oxygen to the genital area.
Male and female sexual complaints:
- It can work quickly to stimulate the genital area by enriching the oxygen supply.
- It also increases energy levels which does a lot to restore libido and desire in both men and women.
- In women, Damiana often restores the vitality.
- In females helps to regulates the menses, flow is improved in young girls.
- Incontinence, urging for urine is increased in male patients which is relieved with help of damiana.
- Complaints of old male patients with symptoms of discharge, prostate symptoms, dribbling urine day and night.
- Damiana is useful in urinary infections.
Side effects of SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Excessive use over a long period may interfere with Iron absorption.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Pregnant women should avoid taking it,
People with preexisting liver troubles, diabetes or any planned surgeries, should avoid taking this medicine.