Also known as
Gnaphalium Ulig, Gnaphalium
The leaves and yellow flower-heads are used to make the tincture.
Common Name: Marsh Cud weed
Causes & Symptoms for Gnaphalium Uliginosum
- In complaints of hoarseness of tongue, laryngitis, soreness it works well.
- Action of Gnaphalium Uliginosum is mainly expended upon mucous membranes.
- In complaints of mouth ulcers, gut infections, stomach complaints, cold and cough.
- In later stages of Loose motions, catarrh of bladder.
- It helps in complaints of mumps, dysentry and excess menses.
- Gnaphalium Uliginosum, if applied locally gives good results in Burns, wounds, head lice.
- It is believed to be of help in raised Blood pressure.
Side effects of Gnaphalium Uliginosum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Gnaphalium Uliginosum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Gnaphalium Uliginosum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.