Tonsilitis & Throat Pain
Headache & Migraine
Also known as
Hydrophobinum (Lyssin – Saliva of Rabid Dog)
Affects principally the nervous system; aching in bones. Complaints from abnormal sexual desire. Convulsions brought on by dazzling light or sight of running water. Primary medicine to be given in case of Dog or Animal bites.
- Lyssophobia; fear of becoming made.
- Emotion and bad news aggravate; also, thinking of fluids.
- Hypersensitiveness of all senses.
- Chronic headache.
- Boring pain in forehead.
- Constant spitting; saliva tough, viscid.
- Sore throat; constant desire to swallow, which is difficult; gagging when swallowing water.
- Froths at mouth.
- Lascivious; priapism, with frequent emissions.
- No emission during coition.
- Atrophy of testicles.
- Complaints from abnormal sexual desire.
- Uterine sensitiveness; conscious of womb, feels prolapsed.
- Vagina sensitive, rendering coition painful.
- Uterine displacements.
- Voice altered in tone.
- Breathing held for a time.
- Spasmodic contraction of respiratory muscles.
- Desire for stool on hearing or seeing running water.
- Profuse, watery stools, with pain in bowels; worse, evening.
- Constant desire to urinate on seeing running water.