Anxiety & Depression
Also known as
Alfa Alfa Syrup
About Alfalfa Tonic
The components of this preparation do not only stimulate the general physical and mental efficiency but also support the regenerative processes during and after diseases of an organ, as well as all stages of exhaustion.
Alfalfa Tonic checks symptoms of fatigue and leads to an increase in appetite while stomach complaints are improved simultaneously. A general nervous irritability is soon calmed. With juveniles, a remarkable improvement of anaemia and chlorosis sets in.
Alfalfa tonic essentially supports convalescence after infections or surgical operations and thus shortens the time of recuperation.
Composition of Alfalfa Tonic
Acidum phosphoricum 2x 5.0%
Alfalfa Q 1.0%
Avena sativa Q 5.0%
China Q 0.25%
Cinnamomum Q 0.5%
Hydrastis canadensis Q 0.5%
Kalium arsenicosum 6x 1.0%
Nux vomica 2x 0.25%
Excipients Q.S. to 100%
Alcohol content 12% v/v
Dosage/Direction for use of Alfalfa Tonic
- Adults: One tablespoonful.
- Children: One teaspoonful one hour before meals three times a day.
Action of Composition:
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Nervous exhaustion, mental and physical debility.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa):Tones appetite and digestion, indicated for neurasthenia. Increases quantity of milk in lactating mothers.
- Avena sativa: Tonic for debility after exhausting diseases and has sedative properties.
- China (Cinchona officinalis): Debility, irritability, throbbing headache and exhausted feeling due to loss of vital fluids.
- Cinnamomum: Useful in minor haemorrhages, flatulence in weak persons with languid circulation.
- Hydrastis: Indicated for easily tiring persons with debility, catarrhal symptoms and weight loss.
- Kalium arsenicosum: Recommended for chronic anaemia, inbuilt nervousness and restlessness.
- Nux vomica: Brings equilibrium of different functions. Dysfunctions due to stimulants like indigestion, ineffective evacuation and debility.