Headache & Migraine
Also known as
4 (cm) x 4 (cm) x 7.5 (cm)
About Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
For prompt relief from cold & flu
- Effective in influenza (flu), headache & body ache
- Controls profuse expectoration of thin watery discharge, coryza and irritative cough
- Helps overcome physical and mental restlessness and feeling of weakness
- Gives a sense of well-being
Composition of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- Aconitum napellus 3x 25 mg: Coryza much sneezing, Red, dry, constricted, numb, prickling, burning, stinging, Cough, dry, short, hacking.
- Bryonia alba 3x 25 mg: Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted. Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x 25 mg: Coryza, with sneezing. Influenza, with great soreness of muscles and bones. Chronic loose cough, chest sore.
- Gelsemium sempervirens 3x 25 mg: Sneezing; fullness at root of nose. Watery, excoriating discharge. Acute coryza, with dull headache and fever.
- Ipecacuanha 3x 25 mg: Coryza, with stoppage of nose and nausea. Epistaxis.
- Phosphorus 6x 25mg: Chronic catarrh, with small hemorrhages; handkerchief is always bloody.
- Eucalyptus globulus 2x 10 mg: Stuffed up sensation in nose, Considerable coryza ; cold in head.Thin, watery coryza. Chronic catarrh of nasal passages, even when purulent and fetid.
Direction of use of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at acute stage take 1 tablet every hour upto 12 tablets daily and subsequently 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No side effects of Alpha – CF are known.
Contra-indications of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No contra-indications for the use of Alpha – CF are known.
Interactions of Alpha CF (Cold And Flu)
- No interactions between Alpha – CF and other products are known.