Also known as
About Alpha RC (Respiratory Catarrh)
The proven combination for congestion and associated symptoms
- Effective in controlling catarrhal conditions with associated coryza, sneezing, soreness of chest, headache and malaise
- Covers all symptoms of viral fever
- Catarrhal hoarseness, spasmodic contraction, breathlessness, cough and headache caused by toxic stimulants like cigarette smoke, dust, fumes are effectively controlled
- Calms the patient and provides a sense of well being
Composition of Alpha RC
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Aconitum napellus 3x 25 mg: Mucous membrane dry, nose stopped up; dry or with but scanty watery coryza.
Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x 25 mg: Coryza, with sneezing. Hoarseness and cough.
Gelsemium sempervirens 3x 25 mg: Sneezing; fullness at root of nose. Watery, excoriating discharge. Acute coryza, with dull headache and increased body temperature.
Kalium phosphoricum 3x 25 mg: Nasal disease with discharge and yellow expectoration.
Nux vomica 3x 25 mg: Stuffy nose, snuffles after exposure to dry, cold atmosphere; worse, in warm room. Coryza: fluent in daytime; stuffed up at night
Lactose Q. S
Direction of use of Alpha RC
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 tablet every two hours.
- Children are to receive half of the adult dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha – RC are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha – RC are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Alpha – RC and other products are known.