Headache & Migraine
Also known as
Amoora Rohituka(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Roheetaka, Harin-hara, Andersonia
Causes & Symptoms for Amoora Rohituka
- For spleenomegaly, liver disorders, burning sensation, it gives good results.
- Amoora rohituka possesses considerable antitumor and antibacterial properties.
- It is a tonic for liver and spleen enlargement.
- Conditions like constipation, prolonged fevers associated with enlargement of spleen and liver.
- Headache and burning pain in eyes, face, hands, feet, stomach, nausea & vomiting indicates Amoora Rohituka.
- Burning in palms and soles, falling of hair, anorexia.
- Cough with whitish expectoration, worse in morning.
Mind and Head
Memory weak, cannot fix mind on any subject or matter
Headache with burning pains is better by pressure,worse from sun and better by cold application
Stomach and abdomen
Nausea and vomiting after breakfast.
Distension of abdomen with burning pains is relieved with Amoora Rohituka.
Stool and Anus
Constipation with Dry hard stool is relieved with Amoora Rohituka
Ineffectual urging for passage of stool with burning at the anal region indicates Amoora Rohituka.
Burning urination with thin white discharge is relieved with Amoora Rohituka.
It is useful in complaints of white discharge accompanied with burning pains.
Vesicular eruption with tendency to suppuration is relieved with Amoora Rohituka.
Increases temperature of body with flushes of heat from whole body
Side effects of Amoora Rohituka
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Amoora Rohituka
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Amoora Rohituka
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.