Arthritis & Rheumatism
Also known as
Beta Vulgeris(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Beet-root
Causes & Symptoms for Beta Vulgeris
- Beta Vulgeris has influence on chronic catarrhal states.
- It is useful in conditions of chronic cough with phthisical condition.
- In conditions of Cough with bleeding, it gives good results.
- It is also useful in complaints of anemia, arthritis, Blood pressure.
- It helps in the production of Red blood cells.
- Beta Vulgeris elevates the blood pressure, also the platelet count.
- In complaints of Burns, ruptured skin, bruise it is useful and helps to improve the condition.
- It supports the functioning of heart, detoxifies the blood and proves to be a blood purifier.
It is useful in complaints of hairfall and dandruff.
Eyes, ear, nose
It is well indicated for severe catarrhal cold and cough.
In complaints of painful discharge from eyes, it gives good results.
Sneezing with congestion and blocked sensation is relieved with help of Beta Vulgeris
Stomach and abdomen
It relieves the acidity complaints, by lowering the acid levels.
In complaints of Liver, Jaundice, it gives good results.
Stool and Anus
Beta Vulgeris is useful in complaints of constipation.
It promotes good health to the private organs and improves the Vitality.
The rash, itchy skin, acne, pustules and pimples is relieved with the help of Beta Vulgeris.
Side effects of Beta Vulgeris
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Beta Vulgeris
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Beta Vulgeris
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.