Also known as
Carduus Mar Ptk
About Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
For fatty degeneration of the liver and as a supportive therapy in serious liver diseases
- Recommended for enlarged liver or liver function deterioration due to alcohol Indicated for chronic diseases of liver (hepatopathy) and their concomitant symptoms
- Removes congestion of the portal vein
- Carduus is known to relieve dyspepsia, acidity, heartburn and gastralgia
Composition of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Acidum hydrofluoricum 5x 25 mg: Soreness over liver, Heaviness and weight in stomach
Aurum muriaticum natronatum 4x 25 mg: Pressure in right hypochondriac region with heaviness.
Carduus marianus Q 75 mg: This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice.
Quassia amara Q 25 mg: Pain in right intercostal muscles above the liver. Pressure and stitches in liver,
Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints, 1 tablet should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day. For subsequent medication, 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day
- Children should be given half of the adult dose
Note: Please note that this product is not indicated in cases of acute intoxication.
Side effects: No side effects of Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product during pregnancy.
Interactions: No interactions between Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) and other products are known.