Also known as
For trouble-free teething
- Controls inflammation of the gums
- Relieves throbbing pain in the teeth and gum
- Takes care of associated diarrhoea, colic and flatulence
- Controls restlessness and irritability
Composition of Chamodent
Belladonna 16x 15 mg: Shooting pains with swelling of cheek, Bleeding gums with Toothache after eating.
Chamomilla 6x 15 mg: Toothache, if anything warm is taken, salivation increased at night time.
Ferrum phosphoricum 6x 15 mg: Teeth complaints with rise of body temperature.
Hepar sulphur 12x 15 mg: Looseness of teeth with tenderness of gums, easily bleeding gums.
Pulsatilla nigricans 6x 15 mg: Sensation as if teeth are loose, gums are senitive and aggravated pains after drinking anything warm.
Direction of use of Chamodent
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, During the teething problems, give 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day
- In very acute cases, 3 tablets every hour can be given which should be lowered when the symptoms diminish to the initial dosage
Side effects: No side effects of Chamodent are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Chamodent are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Chamodent and other products are known.