Also known as
Cynara Scoly, Cynara Scol
Willmar schwabe Cynara Scolymus
Leaf and Flower heads are used to make the tincture.
Common Name: Globe Artichoke
Causes and Indications of Willmar schwabe Cynara Scolymus Cynara Scolymus
- It has Lipid-lowering action helping to lower the raised cholesterol levels.
- For complaints of Bloating, flatulence, constipation, Cynara Scolymus gives good results.
- In vomiting due to associated liver complaints,it is useful.
- It is useful in stimulating the flow of bile.
- It is used as a fat metaboliser hence used in losing weight in obese people.
- Joint pain due to increase uric acid level. Pain at muscles and all over the body.
- Cynara Scolymus is helpful in easy digestion, abdominal pain due to anxiety and mental exertion.
Side effects of Cynara Scolymus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Cynara Scolymus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cynara Scolymus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Cynara is contraindicated in the case of painful gallstones, acute bilious colic, acute cholecystitis and some liver disorders