Willmar schwabe Datura Metel
Trituration made from the seeds.
Common name: Indian Datura
Causes and symptoms for Datura Metel
- A remedy for convulsions,delirium, mania, timidity.
- Limbs that lose power and feel weakness, locomotion difficulties with movements restricted due to muscular restrictions
- Alternate crying and laughing along with serious behaviour that comes up with dullness and forgets.
- It is used in case of flickering before eyes with sensitiveness to light indicates Datura.
- Distension of abdomen, with pains during movement.
- Trembling of hands with numbness and cramps in hands, with clenched fists.
Side effects of Datura Metel
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Datura Metel
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Datura Metel
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol