Acne & Pimples
Also known as
Hemidesmus Ind, Hemidesmus I, Hemidesmus
Hemidesmus Indicus(Mother Tincture)
Dried root is used to make the medicine.
Common Name:Indian sarsaparilla
Causes & Symptoms for Hemidesmus Indicus
- It improves liver and blood circulation, helping to detoxify and implied in the purification of blood.
- It is used as a diuretic, hence helpful in retention of urine.
- It improves the digestion, and helps in digestive troubles.
- Indian sarsaparilla gives effective results in acne, eczema, psoriasis, sore inflamed muscles.
- For inflammation with general redness, the medicine gives good results.
- It promotes the healthy function of kidneys.
- It is safe to be effective in sexual related complaints and improves the overall energy.
Side effects of Hemidesmus Indicus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Hemidesmus Indicus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Hemidesmus Indicus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.