Also known as
Herniaria Glab, Herniaria G
Willmar Schwabe Herniaria Glabra
The aerial plant is used in making of the tincture.
Common name: Bruchkraut
Causes and symptoms for Herniaria Glabra
- The action of the remedy is marked on the abdominal system, Joint complaints, urinary troubles.
- It is useful in urinary tract infections.
- Herniaria Glabra has been used effectively in complaints of retention of urine, and itching around the urinary area.
- Its action on the swellings is marked, hence used in complaints of hernia.
- Swelling in abdominal area with fullness and heaviness is relived with help of Herniaria Glabra.
- Inflammation of the liver and gall bladder with stones is an indication for Herniaria Glabra.
- Herniaria Glabra helps to eliminate the stones and the formation of it.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Herniaria Glabra
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Herniaria Glabra
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Herniaria Glabra
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.