Also known as
Liatris Spicata(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of powdered fresh root.
Common Name: Colic root, Dense button-snakeroot, Gay feather.
Causes & Symptoms for Liatris Spicata
- Remedy for indigestion and colic, headache, and flatulency.
- Enlargement of liver and spleen leading to swelling is relieved with Liatris.
- It helps to empty the bladder after retention of urine or suppressed urine.
- Liatris increases functional activity of the skin, mucous membranes.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation in the body.
Stool and Anus
Specific in chronic diarrhea following exposure in camp life.
In supression of urine, anuria complaints are relieved with Liatris Spicata.
Neck and Back
Low back pains associated with kidney complaints is relieved with help of Liatris Spicata.
Locally, applied to ulcers and unhealthy wounds
Side effects of Liatris Spicata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Liatris Spicata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Liatris Spicata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.