Nymphaea Odorata(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of the root is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Sweet Water Lily, Nuphar alba.
Causes & Symptoms for Nymphaea Odorata
- Excessive moral sensibility, pain on witnessing the suffering of animals.
- Headache, weariness in stomach, slow digestion, wind colic, diarrhea.
- Sensation as if urine was not all passed, with feeling of weakness in lumbar region.
- Weakness and pain in bones and lower limbs.
- Offensive ulcers in the mouth.
- It is useful in complaints of early morning diarrhoea.
Mind and Head
Irritation, over excitement, night sweats,
Mouth and Throat
Roughness in the throat with frequent desire to swallow.
It is useful in throat complaints and cough.
Stomach and abdomen
Pain in hypogastrium and back is relieved with Nymphaea Odorata.
Stool and Anus
Looseness of bowels with pain.
Sexual exhaustion, aggravated from sex
Neck and Back
Weakness and tired feeling in the back is relieved with Nymphaea Odorata.
Side effects of Nymphaea Odorata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Nymphaea Odorata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Nymphaea Odorata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.