Arthritis & Rheumatism
Also known as
Olibanu, Oliba, Boswellia
Willmar Schwabe Olibanum
Common name: Oleum ricini, Boswellia serrata, Sallaki
Causes and symtpoms for Willmar Schwabe Olibanum
- It is used as a diuretic and helps in intiating menses.
- For pain & swelling, Olibanum is an effective anti-inflammatory remedy.
- Its use in crohns disease and bowel complaints is marked.In IBS, it gives good results.
- Boswellia serrata has been used effectively in complaints of asthma.
- By helping control inflammation, boswellia may minimize the symptoms of chronic inflammatory conditions
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Olibanum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Olibanum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Olibanum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol