Also known as
Populus Trem, Populus T
Willmar Schwabe Populus Tremuloides
Common Name: The American Aspe, Aspen Poplar.
Causes and symtpoms for Willmar Schwabe Populus Tremuloides
- It is used in the complaints of gastric and urinary troubles.
- A remedy used after the surgery or operations leading to vesical troubles after pregnancy.
- For complaints of inflammed prostate with inflammed urinary bladder.
- Populus Tremuloides is used in frequent desire to urinate, pain during urination.
- In nausea and vomiting complaints, acidity, indigestion, burning sensation in stomach, Populus Tremuloides gives good results.
- Painful scalding pains when passing urine is an indication for this remedy.
- Urethritis with irritation and pain in the urethra is relieved with Populus Trem.
- Complaints of urinary troubles in old people is helped by Populus Tremuloides.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Populus Tremuloides
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Populus Tremuloides
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Populus Tremuloides
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol