Piles & Fissures
Also known as
Potentilla Ans, Potentilla A
Willmar Schwabe Potentilla Anserina
Common name: Silverweed, goosewort, goose grass
Causes and symptoms for Potentilla Anserina
- It is useful in cases of low appetite.
- Potentilla Anserina has marked action on the uterine muscles hence useful in menstrual cramps.
- Bleeding piles is an indication for this remedy.
- Potentilla Anserina helps to arrest the bleeding, hence checks the bleeding during excess menses.
- For complaints of Diarrhoea, it gives good results.
- It is also an excellent remedy for cramps in the stomach, heart, and abdomen.
- For crampy pains in abdomen and stomach Potentilla Anserina.
- In ulcers of the mouth, spongy gums, toothache it gives good results.
- The remedy reduces the intestinal contractions and stops the diarrhea.
- Potentilla Anserina is useful in gravels, fine urinary stones, helps to improve the flow of urine.
Side effects of Potentilla Anserina
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Potentilla Anserina
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Potentilla Anserina
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol