Also known as
Rosa Canin, Rosa Can
Willmar Schwabe Rosa Canina
Tincture is made from the ripe frutis.
Common name: Dog-rose.
Causes and symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Rosa Canina
- A remedy of use in bladder affections.
- Complaints of urinary difficulties, burning urination with increased flow of urine is relieved with Rosa Canina.
- Dysuria, difficulty while passing urine is an indication for Rosa Canina.
- For complaints of Loose motion, diarrhoea, the remedy gives good results.
- Rosa Canina in useful in complaints of Vitamim deficiencies, calcium deficiency, iron deficiency.
- The petals of the plant helps in stimulating the sexual health.
- It is used as a diuretic.
- Rosa Canina has been used in complaints of joint pains due to its anti inflammatory properties.
Side effects of Rosa Canina
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Rosa Canina
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rosa Canina
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol