Saponaria Officinalis(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Soap root
Causes & Symptoms for Saponaria Officinalis
- It is useful an effective in complaints of acute coryza, sore throat.
- Depressed feeling with sleepiness is an indication for Saponaria Officinalis.
- Stopped up feeling in nose, also itching and sneezing.
- Palpitations with anxiety is relieved with Saponaria Officinalis.
- Fine miliary eruption on face, neck, and head before menses.
Stomach and abdomen
Difficult swallowing, nausea feeling not relieved by eructation.
Retching, vomiting of greenish-yellow fluid, with agonizing pain in both temples
Dull pain in umbilical region after each stool.
Involuntary emission of water on walking.
Dull aching in lumbo-sacral region, extending down thighs, with increased tingling in soles.
Muscular weakness with restlessness and exhaustion.
Side effects of Saponaria Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Saponaria Officinalis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Saponaria Officinalis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.